Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 22

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here, we should dance!!

Hey, :) I'm Kirsten. ( kirsten loves you!!) And my blog is basically just for advice, tips, and awesome new trends/music etc. I'll post a new blog once a week. or twice. ahaha I'll also reccomend awesome blogs that I find. I'd love for your feed back to! So, lets start off :).


For a awesome, pretty way to take a look at your week: 
Check this out! http://www.box.com/shared/l4zh4fy38dz37vktv9eo


Also check out Jennifer Jones' Blog iheart organizing!


anyways, that is all for today. lolol, leave comments if you need advice, and i'll answer it for my next blog, k/ byee! <3



:P










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsten! I'm switching schools, do you have any advice for that?

Anonymous said...

Just be yourself and make good choices. DOn't get involved in too much drama. Study had and find friends that will lift you up and not bring you down!

WHat has your new school been like this week? WHat advice would you give to an aging woman about make up usage?
At what age should an older woman shop at teenage stores?

amandazawesome said...

hahaha uuuhhhhhhhmmmm awks ^^^^^

anywaaayz

sooo this guy likes me. but i dont like him!!!

whut shoouldi do?